We have an excellent opportunity for a Workshop Engineer to join the team at our offices in Faygate, West Sussex.
Based in our busy workshop, you will be dealing with a wide range of repairs, builds, upgrades and servicing of desktops, laptops and servers including both Microsoft and Apple products.
The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills and will be comfortable in what is a largely customer-facing role.
You will be working with some of the following technologies so any prior experience with these will be beneficial, however training will also be provided on the job:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS X
- Cloud Technologies eg Dropbox, Office 365
- Networks inc Cabling, Routers, Switches & WiFi
- Virtualisation eg. Hyper-V and VMware
- Laptops (inc. Apple Macbook)
- Desktops (inc. Apple iMac)
Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. Some overtime is available for out-of-hours projects.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + overtime + bonus
Start date: ASAP
To apply: Please submit your CV and covering letter by email to [email protected] by no later than 30th June 2018.