IT Support Engineer – August 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time IT Support Engineer to join the team at our offices in Faygate, West Sussex.
Working primarily on our busy helpdesk, you will be dealing with remote IT support queries for our growing client base. Some travel to customer sites may also be required, for which a company vehicle is provided; a full, clean driving licence is therefore essential.
The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills and a friendly personality. This will help you in what is a largely customer-facing role.
You will be working with some of the following technologies, so any prior experience with these will be beneficial:
- Windows Desktop O/S from XP > 10
- Windows Server O/S from 2008 > 2019
- Apple OS X
- Apple iOS and Google Android
- Cloud Technologies eg Dropbox, Office 365
- Networks inc Cabling, Routers, Switches & WiFi
- Virtualisation eg. Hyper-V, VMware and Citrix
- Servers, NAS Drives etc
- Laptops (inc. Apple Macbook)
- Desktops (inc. Apple iMac)
Working hours are 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + overtime + bonus + benefits
Start date: October 2019
To apply: Please submit your CV and covering letter by email to [email protected] by no later than 31st August 2019.